You understand that all information that you have included in any Driver Available Ad and/or your Driver Profile is voluntarily provided by you, and it is with your full consent that this information is made available to recruiters who use CBDriver.
CBDriver may contain links to other Web sites over which we have no control. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other Web sites to which you choose to link from our Sites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those other Web sites so you can understand how they collect, use and share your information.
Collection and Use of Information by CBDriver and its affiliates: In some areas of CBDriver, we request or may request you provide personal information, including your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and any other information from which your identity is discernible.
We may use your contact information in order to send you e-mail or other communications regarding updates on CBDriver, to contact you about your opinion of current products and services or potential new products and services that may be offered. We may also provide additional communications, promotions, and information on CBDriver opportunities and additional driving opportunities which may be of interest to you. The nature and frequency of these messages will vary depending upon the information we have about you. In addition, you may receive free informational newsletters from us relating to topics that may be of special interest to you.
Personal Information on Driver Available Ads, Responding to Driver Wanted Ads and Driver Information Profiles:
Since CBDriver.com is a driving opportunities website, we require you understand and consent to the use and accessibility of information you provide in your ads, your Driver Information profile, and your response to Driver wanted ads.
- Your driver information profile will be stored in our database. If you post a Driver Available Ad on Courierboarddriver.com, your Driver Information Profile will be attached to your Ad and will be searchable through the recruiter section on CBDriver.com and on our affiliated website, Courierboard.com, by Courierboard.com's registered members who are seeking drivers. If you do not want your Driver Information Profile information to be viewable, DO NOT post a Driver Available Ad online.
- If you post a Driver Available Ad with your attached Driver Information Profile, then all parties with access to our searchable database on Courierboard.com will have access to the information in your Driver Information Profile and Ad.
- If you respond to a Driver Wanted Ad on CBDriver.com, the individual posting the Driver Wanted Ad to which you replied to, will be able to view your response and your Driver Information Profile, including all driver, vehicle, experience, insurance, contact information and other data provided by you on your Driver Information Profile.
We attempt to limit access to our searchable database (or copies thereof) only to individuals who are registered members of Courierboard.com and CBDriver.com's recruiter section, but cannot guarantee that other parties will not gain access to this database. We are not responsible for the use made of driver postings and profiles by third parties who access such information while they are in our searchable database. You may remove your profile on CBDriver.com at any time, but, those who have access to the CBDriver may have retained a copy of your profile, a copy of your responses to driver wanted ads, or driver available ads, in their own files or databases. We are not responsible for the retention, use or privacy of resumes or profiles in these instances.
Posting information on CBDriver.com:
Please remember if you post any of your personal information in the CDriver.com searchable database, such information may be collected and used by parties with access to CBDriver over whom we have no control. We are not responsible for the use made by third parties of information you post or otherwise make available on CBDriver.com or its affiliated sites.
Choices Regarding the Disclosure of Personal Information on CBDriver.com:
- We do not disclose your personal information to third parties, or your combined personal and demographic information or information about your use of CBDriver.com (such as the areas you visit or the services you access), except as set forth in the preceding paragraph, and below.
- We disclose information to companies and individuals we employ to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include hosting our Web servers, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These companies and individuals may have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not share that information with any other third party.
- We disclose information if legally required to do so, if requested to do so by a governmental entity or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (b) protect our rights or property or our affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public.
We disclose and transfer information to a third party who acquires all or a substantial portion of our business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets. In addition, in the event we become the subject of a bankruptcy proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, we or our trustee in bankruptcy may sell, license or otherwise dispose of such information in a transaction approved by the bankruptcy court. You will be notified of sale of all or a substantial portion of our business to a third party via email or through a prominent notice posted on the CBDriver.com site.
Access to and Modification of Your Information:
You may review, correct, update or change your CBDriver account information, CBDriver Information profile information at any time.
To change your CBDriver.com account information, simply log into your CBDriver account, go to your Driver Information Profile, review your account information and, if you wish, edit it with the options provided.
We retain indefinitely all the information you provide, or that we gather about you in an effort to make your repeat use of CBDriver.com more efficient, practical, and relevant. Of course, you can delete your Driver Information Profile from CBDriver.com’s online database, or close your CBDriver.com account at any time. To cancel your account, please send your cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, email address, mailing address, and your cancellation request. We will respond to your request with an email confirming your cancellation.
Security of the Personal Information:
We have implemented commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
If at any time, you have questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement or believe that we have not adhered to this Privacy Statement, please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-660-2110 and speak to one of our member representatives. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly answer your question or resolve your problem.
Contact Information: CBDriver.com, CourierboardDriver.com andCourierboard.com are the names under which Courierboard LLC, a Florida corporation with its principal place of business at 301 W. Atlantic Ave., Delray Beach, FL, and certain of its affiliated companies, do business. Courierboard LLC is the legal entity which determines the purposes and means of processing the information gathered at the CBDriver affiliated sites.